8/01/2017

Sketches

My good friend Vassilis Fotsinos sent me these sketches I did some years ago that he kept in his files...

These are sketches I did early 2014 while we attended London Super comic con... sketches of comics characters and some others inspired by people passed by the table at the cafe we were sitting.

I wanted to throw them away but he kept them instead.... and showed them to me again a few weeks ago.

Glad he did because they don 't look that bad actually. Another weird fact is I use to throw away lots of drawn paper....




the last sketch he sent me is from a signing I did at a local comics shop in town called Comics Cave ( a shop that no longer exits...) in 2009....

The book I signed then was Mister Universe ... a one shot I did for Image comics.

I remember when I did this hulk sketch what I had in mind was the Frankenstein monster like character from the Adams Family old black and white tv show....

No comments:

Post a Comment